Surf Lessons- Exactly what will you be learning?
Surf lessons ensure that you get coaching in the physical, cultural and ecological facets of surfing. Our course outline includes real world scenarios with every lesson improving on the one before while you work through the course.
It makes no difference if is your very first time in the water or you’re an experienced surfer, Surf Lessons Puerto Rico can work with you. You will gain the following benefits:
- Become familiar with the right way to chose the right surf equipment.
- Become familiar with the principles and codes of behavior of surfing.
- You will develop skills that provide consistency in control of the surf board.
- You will learn about the ecological dynamics surrounding a coastal environment. Most of all you will definitely gain the self-confidence it takes to be an excellent surfer.
Our lessons are divided into phases.
The level of difficulty is from 1-5 Easy to Moderate.
Surf Lessons Standard Study course
- Safe surf conditions and ocean awareness
- Tides and currents
- Appropriate surfing procedures
- Rules of the surf zone
- Primary paddling skills and surfing skills
- Catching waves
- Standing up
- Turning techniques
- Surfers as environmentalists
Surf Lessons Phases one to five
- Fitness skills for surfing
- Surf etiquette
- Assessment of water conditions
- Wave zone negotiation skills
- Wave selection
- Advanced paddling and surfing skills
- Advanced turning techniques
- Ability to maneuver in a range of surf settings
Our surf lessons are the fastest way to learn how to surf or to improve upon what you have previously learned. All equipment, Leashes, Surf Wax, Surf Boards, and Rash Guards are included . The session will begin with a quick lesson on the beach with a follow up on your new skills. From there, you will be on the water targeting your ability to catch waves.
Guests need to be comfortable swimming in the ocean with tiny waves.