Surf Lessons Puerto Rico Cancellation Policy
Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason. We run an extremely high quality, tight margin program, with limited space. If you must cancel your surf lesson reservation, our policy is as follows:
- All lessons require a Credit Card to reserve your spot.
- Should wave conditions be unfavorable on the day of your lesson, your lesson will be rescheduled. Due to the high season time (October to March) demand there is a slight chance we may not be able to reschedule.
- For group, individual, and private lessons, all cancellations and rescheduling on your part must be made at least 72 hours before the start time of your lesson. Cancellations and rescheduling made within 72 hours of the lesson will be charged a $25 cancellation/rescheduling fee per participant. If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled lesson time, you will be charged 50% of lesson cost.
- Participants that fail to show will be charged in full for the lesson, no exceptions.
- All Cancellations must be confirmed with Surf Lessons Puerto Rico staff, no voice mail messages or e-mails will be accepted.
IF YOU BOOKED LESS THAN 24 HRS BEFORE YOUR LESSON PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM!